• An ideal product to transport all kinds of nonhazardous
liquids and chemicals, generally in a standard 20′ dry container. • Can be
loaded with a variety of non – hazardous liquids such as latex, wine,
lubricants, additives, edible oils and many more.
• The one-way disposable Flexitank virtually eliminates the possibility of contamination and is easily disposed off without causing any environmental issues.
What the benefits of Flexi Tanks?
• Simple, reliable and economical
• Fast loading / discharging time
• High space utilization
• Environment friendly
• No risk of cargo contamination
• Low storage cost for empty tanks
• Covered by a factory warranty and product liability insurance
Flexitanks are a safe and inexpensive alternative for transporting demanding bulk liquids such as food products in sizes ranging from 14 m3 to 24 m3. Compared to drums, a significant savings of volume per delivery is possible.
HOYER has an own flexitank production in Southeast Asia. This allows better quality control and gives pricing flexibility to ensure continued growth in both manufacturing and transport services.
The modern generation of flexitank containers has double-walled bulkheads and an improved shape, lowering pressure on the doors, enabling the flexitank to be installed more easily and safely and making it more robust overall.
HOYER offers its customers a high-quality 3D animated introduction to the loading and unloading of flexitanks. No matter the quantity, technical assistance can be arranged at any time