A privately owned Freight and Forwarding Company founded in 1978.Transocean Forwarding has quickly transformed into one of the leading freight forwarders, with an expanded and refined approach to ocean / air cargo, supply chain services. Over the years, Transocean forwarding has proved its unwavering commitment to international standards that meet stringent standards of customers. These standards have been further augmented by gaining membership in FIATA (since 1980) and EIFFA.
Owing to these exceptional standards, Transocean Forwarding has been trusted as official agent for Hoyer Global Transportsince 1992 for their ISO tanks and Flexitanks movement.
At Transocean Forwarding, we are always happy going the extra mile for meeting and exceeding the expectations of our customer.Each of our employee is experienced in all aspects of global freight forwarding process including import and export documentation requirements for all types of cargo.
With coverage from our offices at Cairo and Alexandria, providing unmatched timely services has been the yard stick of our success. Providing customer with a one stop shop for all his transportations needs has been one of our important hallmarks. At every opportunity we have emerged with even better and stronger commitment to serve customer needs with flawless perfection. To get a firsthand experience of our top notch services we encourage you to get in touch with our representative.
• F. SELMAR (NORWAY) – Zeit Bay Petroleum Quay at Red Sea.
• AEG (AUSTRIA) – Materials & equipment for many Projects all over Egypt.
• SULZER (SWITZERLAND) – Transport of machinery, chillers and air conditioning units from Alexandria to various projects in Egypt.
• MORRISON KNUDSEN CORP (USA Aid) – USA Waste Water Treatments Plant for Ismailia, Port Said and Suez.
• ABU QIR POWER STATION (EGYPT/ALEXANDRIA) – Transport of equipment from alongside vessels at Alexandria up to placing on the foundation Abu Qir Station for the account of ALSTON (FRANCE).